Hi everyone - first post, be gentle.
We are 99% sure we are putting Konecto Prestige vinyl planks in our entryway, DR and kitchen. It will be about 500' worth. Here are some quick facts about our situation:
- We live in a 1920's farmhouse and there is slight drifting in our floors
- We have 3 children and a cat and worry about the duribility of real wood
- We are putting this floor in our entryway and kitchen and worry about durabitly of floor in possible watery conditions (kitchen, slushy entryway in winter)
- We live in the NE and have cold winters/hot summers and are hoping the Konecto wouldn't contract/expand too much in the fluctuating temps (sometimes our house gets COLD)
- We are planning to DIY
- Our kitchen has a center island, hoping this won't pose a buckling problem
The Konecto option seems to address all of our issues. Any comments?
Also, I am looking for pictures of finished Konecto floors - does anyone have any??
Looking forward to your feedback.